Monday 31 October 2016

THE GREATEST GIFT

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: 

                     "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that 
                       whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."



For a man to be able to give it  has to be born out of Love. God so Loved us that he gave (giving born out of love for humanity) his son to save the world from our sins. This is the greatest gift of all time.

HOW THEN DO WE ACCEPT THIS GIFT

There are 3 A's in accepting this gift;

1. Appreciation: 

There is a saying that goes this way "if you appreciate a friend/somebody for what he has done He will do more for you" There is no man on earth who doesn't love appreciation likewise our creator for He says "my glory I will not share with anyone" (Isaiah 42:8)

2. Acknowledge:

Acknowledge the fact that he gave his son for our redemption. In other words believe (Acts 15:11) Believing that through Christ you will be saved.

3. Accepting

Accepting that he came for you, opening your minds to Him to cleanse you from your sins(accepting Christ in to your Life).

Don't forget: God loved us and he gave his son and we should also reciprocate our love to Him by accepting this Gift he gave to us.

PRAYER:

Lord Jesus, I thank for your gift of salvation. I acknowledge that you love me and therefore I accept you into my Life be my Lord and Saviour in Jesus Name. Amen.

CONFESSION:

I confess today that I am a partaker of God's Gift, therefore I am a WINNER









We believe that this we change someone's Life...Please if you do have a question or want a follow up study kindly Call or Sms us:

2348037409775
2348060380886





Related Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment